Sunday, May 01, 2005

Reference, Approval, Guilt & 9 weeks

Reference:
I am grateful. A friend has agreed to serve as a professional reference for me on a job application I submitted last Friday. Choosing what reference person to ask is a little more difficult than I had expected and to have someone say yes feels good.

Approval:
I still don't fully understand how a need for approval from others gets built in to some people at such an early age. I am going to pay attention to it and try to learn.

Guilt:
I still have guilt! I am amazed at how certain situations come up that show it to still be sitting with me. I am fortunate to have friends who have the courage to point it out.

9 Weeks:
Our son and his wife are 9 weeks pregnant and we are happy about it and grateful that they will have the chance to have children.

Movie Recommendations:
"The Final Cut" (2004) - Yes, see it. OC+

Lee's OC Index:
OC+ = High potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.
OC- = Low potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.

No comments: