Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Blog, Unix and SCO

Blog:
I've been blogging here for about 4 months now and it is very healthy for me to do it and I enjoy it. Wangjianshuo's blog kind of showed me how it should be done and I have been reading his for almost 2 years. Thanks Jian Shuo *:-)

Unix:
Every time I say or write "unix" I smile because of the hundreds of hours I spent using many forms of unix to build my first awareness of what computers could do to get people together and get information from one place to another. I still greet some of my friends from my unix time with the greeting "ps -ef" to say "what's happening" *:-)

SCO:
Xenix used to be the best OS around and I used and enjoyed it. Too bad they got sick and died.

Movie Recommendations:
"Spanglish" (2005) - Yes, see it. OC+

Lee's OC Index:
OC+ = High potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.
OC- = Low potential healing and/or educational message for people with OCD tendencies.

No comments: