Sunday, April 15, 2007

12 Hours Straight...And The Mistakes Begin...

Since 9:45 this morning I have worked straight through. It is now just a bit after 9:45 p.m. A distant colleague just mentioned via email that I am beginning to make mistakes, such as calling Friday Thursday, so I must stop now.

Good news from my son's family, because only he became ill for a few days, and our granddaughter and daughter in law did not get sick. Yea!

A friend who lives across the country called our home phone (which is rare, since we both use Skype and Googletalk), and left a message about how he and his new wife are selling their house and getting ready to buy a new one. A bit mysterious, that. I will check in with him shortly and get more info, because he sounded a little nervous.

I must enter Dark Nebula tomorrow morning, so I shall rest now.

No comments: