Sunday, April 22, 2007

Phoooooo....

A jammin' week just finished. Last couple days with my wife were very nice too. Tonna travel last week, then local travel this week, then on the road again next week. Gotta get new tires sometime soon, but t-mater is running really good and helps me a lot. New GPS tracking device is absolutely fab, and I am still learning Google Earth, which seems fab too. I love this stuff *:-) Lotsa fun finding out what my travels look like from space & stuff. I like seeing all the twisty turny roads, and seeing where I stopped to take a whizz under a bridge, n stuff like that *:-) XM Radio channel 82 is now my fave, and I am pickin' up on lotsa new stuff. I like it *:-) Can you believe I didn't even know that the "trance & dance" stuff I have been listening too is the core sound for raves, which I have never been too. Probably good I don't go, 'cause I might never come back *:-)

No comments: