Monday, April 09, 2007

Trepidation Entering Dark Nebula

My travels have kept me away from the diseased atmosphere inside Dark Nebula, where the decaying body of the Former Executive Director still has to be put to rest, and where the slowly dying bodies of the remaining staff have yet to reach the end of their journey to death. None of us know which has the terminal disease and which are merely temporarily sickened. Just the thought of entering Dark Nebula makes my stomach queasy and I am preparing to be stoic, and yet flexible, so that if it turns out that something good is offered to me, that I can truly accept it with enthusiasm. Otherwise I will keep my head down and concentrate on the very real work that I have ahead of me. Still, the queasiness is also real. Have fun *:-)

No comments: