Friday, April 13, 2007

Dark Nebula Adrift

Due to the abrupt and unexplained shut down of all communication about the future of Dark Nebula, and the refusal of the Super Big Biggies and the Big Biggies to tell local management even the slightest bit of information about the organization changes that must happen, all staff are turning inward, are listless, are becoming hopeless, and are losing faith that Dark Nebula will be a place to work successfully in the future. Too bad. And sad. And too much for me to handle. So, I shall work hard to complete my assigned tasks, and search for appropriate motivations from higher powers than those that pretend to the throne of leadership.

We hear that our son and his family have become ill, and this is making their life more difficult, but we don't know what we can do. We wish them a safe and speedy recovery.

I am confident that I will get the guidance I need tomorrow so that I can focus on the tasks that are most appropriate for me to be working on.

Good fortune and excellent fun today using a new GPS gadget that is used to track the personal walks & runs that I do. Very good device so far, this Garmin Forerunner 205. More to come.

No comments: