Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Dark Nebula Crumbles Upon Itself

Although silence & depression continue to be broadcast from the Dark Nebula HQ, the only broadcast I can get out here on the edge of the galaxy, one document was leaked that described the vision of the invaders: DISRUPTION. That is the key word in their proclamation, and some of the former Dark Nebula leaders have already disappeared underground to plot their escape. The invaders have not posted an occupying army as yet, but it is coming soon, IMHO. Some of the inhabitants of Dark Nebula, those who continuously wear rose colored (or dope colored) glasses, continue to send plaintive missives to the invaders asking for consideration and for a more "positive" vision for the inhabitants of Dark Nebula. Sound like a movie script? I would not be surprised of the invaders were following a script copied from a movie, because their actions seem devoid of any human emotional content, which makes me suspect that droids may have been assigned to DISRUPT Dark Nebula. The droids are not especially intelligent, but they don't need to be since they have been given all the power by the previous Dark Nebula leaders.

It is very hot here on the edge of the galaxy, and I am busy plotting my own escape back to the region of the Dark Nebula HQ, where my vibascope will be more accurate.

I am happy because tomorrow my wife gets to hang with our granddaughter, which is always a good thing *:-)

Wish me luck on my sometimes perilous journey from the edge of the galaxy to the home territory.

No comments: