Saturday, April 14, 2007

Lovely Fire In The Fireplace On A Lovely Rainy Day

A very pleasant gentle rain nearly all day today, and up here in the mountains it is a wonderful experience to be gently serenaded by the rain drops colliding with the various surfaces producing many sounds to sooth the soul. During a very brief respite, I did some essentials shopping while my wife had a fellow artist in the home, and they had a fun time with their creative energies. I ate a little too much peppermint sweet stuff while in the grocery store, so I was a bit flushed and hot once I got back in the home. I want to cut down on that stuff.

My wife suggested that it would be good to have a fire this evening, and it has been very nice to be toasty while the rain and cold surround us. I love wood fires *:-)

No comments: