Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Academic Training Officer

My new title *:-) I like it *:-) I love learning, and have managed to put together, with lots of help, some professional skill sets that let me help others learn also.

I am excited about my two new groups, one at my .mac account, and one on YouTube. I hope to invite others and to begin some excellent work there leading to professional quality Podcasts and Vodcasts. I just purchased my first iPod (video) to support this work, and plan to use my output to further clarify who I am and what is important to me. Lots of interesting places to go with this project. My first Vodcast will be about black squirrels, and will probably be about 2 minutes long. If it turns out, I will put a link to it here when I blog it.

Solstice get-together planning is consuming my lovable wife, and she is putting as much into it as she can. We are hopeful that our children will bring themselves (and their own children) up to our less than perfect home in the wooded mountains for an afternoon of sharing. My lovable wife is truly gifted as a chef and culinary artist, and has prepared her custom Bundt cakes and also the main course using tofu. She has earned the title we gave her of "Queen of the Bundts" *:-) Pere Noel is still scheduled to make an appearance, and if the weather is pleasant at all, we can all get some quality time on our very nice deck.

No comments: