Saturday, December 02, 2006

A beautiful Saturday *:-)

Nice, nice, nice. My wife got to go to several activities she likes today, and she also got to visit our recently one year old granddaughter, who happens to be a sweetie, but who fell down yesterday and scraped her nose, which means that her dad and mom won't be having the holiday family picture taken for the holiday cards after all *:-( She is fine, but is beginning to experience more of real life. I am working away to help my students succeed in the courses I am teaching, which is what I want to be doing. Also discovering that the upgrade to IE7 on one of my computers caused some HP printer executables to crash, which HP had an online fix for, but which HP did not tell me about, so it took me an hour to figure that all out. Have fun everybody *:-)

No comments: