Saturday, December 16, 2006

James Bond Is Dead!...Long Live James Bond!

We loved it *:-) From the very first scenes to the end...we loved it *:-) Some of the scenes and scenarios are the best I have ever seen. Just the right amount of history & setting, just the right amount of contemporary staging & props. Thanks Barbara Broccoli for keepin' it alive.
Santa's Workshop (our local version) is keeping us busy, but we feel good doing it. We actually focus on Solstice ourselves, but of course nearly everyone else is focused on Christmas, so we do too.
I need to redesign the course I teach, and want to begin as quickly as possible tomorrow. The new version of the LMS is successfully installed, and so now I believe my work won't disappear once it is in place. New students are enrolling at about 6 per week, and now is the time for me to make changes.
There is a Canadian TV series, now available through Netflix, that I would recommend: "Slings & Arrows". Solid acting and believable characters, and some very funny stuff.
"Bond...James Bond"
*:-)

No comments: