Tuesday, December 12, 2006

High Noon (well...actually...High 3:00 pm)

So, the old CEO is gone, all his access to files, furniture, and future cut off. We have an acting CEO but no way could that person possibly be considered for the long term. Tomorrow, a previously seen biggie, the one who booted the previous CEO, and a new biggie, female, that nobody knows (or at least nobody at my level knows) are coming to our conference room to introduce themselves and give us all an "update". That may or may not make the refreshments that are going to be served taste better.
I'm nodding off as I write, due to 4 pieces of excellent pizza at lunch, courtesy of my direct boss, and due to having to tend the woodstove until late these cold nights.
We just watched the DVD "Why We Fight", released in 2005, and it is very good IMHO. I am buying a copy from Amazon. We already own "An Inconvenient Truth", and I bought a copy and am loaning it out for free at work.
Have Fun *:-)

No comments: