Sunday, December 03, 2006

Excellent day, warm fire, & Shakespeare...

Just a very excellent but cool day in the mountains of central coast California...nice. In the 20's now up here, so wood heat is the way to go and our old ironsides wood stove is doing a great job *:-) That infra-red heat just goes right into the muscles and relaxes them perfectly...love it.
Found some info on Shakespeare that I didn't know today. Shakespeare is one of my heroes, so it was good to find out that one of the things that makes him great is that EVERYONE he came in contact with, and subsequently ended up as a character in his work, was shown in the most compassionate way possible. Excellent lesson in that for me, which I will try to keep aware of.
I wish everyone a good Sunday night, and of course as good as possible a Monday *:-)

No comments: