Saturday, December 30, 2006

Through the rough water, still afloat...

The toughest time of year for me is past. The period from December 15th through December 29th contains many swirling currents of doom that in the past I have been swallowed by. Through experience, and awareness, and remembrance, and good fortune, I was not drowned this year. So many emotional traps are presented by society and family during the holiday stress period that I become exhausted manuevering successfully through them. Enough of that *:-) I am well, and I did not do damage to anyone this year, and that includes myself. I did the best I could to help others achieve their holiday desires, and I am content and happy that it is so *:-)
Onward, once more into the breach my friends, for God and country *:-) (I love Shakespeare)

No comments: