Sunday, December 10, 2006

Emotions, Fears, Colleagues & Peace

Arghhhh. Arghhhh. Arghhh.
In my workplace pain and emotional chaos have arrived in visible full force. Our CEO was removed and put on administrative leave while being audited for a wide variety of potential abuses of position.
Tomorrow we shall all assemble in our large conference room while the Directors who remain try to explain to us what is happening, without telling too much of the truth, of course.
My fervent hope is that we do not become becalmed due to the suspended moment in leadership.
In the career I am currently occupied with once a moment to move forward is lost, it does not come again, because the recipients of my efforts change and move on, either with or without my work reaching them.
Emails arrived this weekend from management folks who do not send emails on weekends.
Some of my colleagues who are usually active on email over the weekend did not send any emails.
Googletalk has been silent. Maybe there is a big game on or something, or maybe the fairly hard rain here has brought snow to the delight of "those who ski".
I ask for help in remaining centered during what tomorrow might bring, and perhaps I can be of assistance to others who ask for it.
Peace for all, would be fine by me *:-)
Good night.

No comments: