Thursday, June 21, 2007

Dark Nebula Passes, New Star In Birth Canal

Dark Nebula has died, squeezed into non-existence by forces of nature and chaos. Total silence. Total darkness. Total nothing. Total null.

At a meeting lasting 14 minutes today, the management team handed out copies of the new organization chart, without names until everyone who will be laid off is told in person.

I got my appointment with the Interim Acting Executive Director about 40 minutes after the meeting ended, and I am happy to report that I am still employed, still have the same title, and will receive at least the same amount of money that I am now getting *:-) I am grateful *:-)

So...what's next? We don't know for sure. We just know that a new star is being born, and has not yet taken sufficient shape for us mortals to recognize & name it.

That is enough for today.

No comments: