Thursday, June 28, 2007

Saint-Tropez? Well, Almost *:-)

So wonderfully beautiful & warm, with ocean breezes here today! As I drove along the ocean coast during my lunch hour, viewing the distant hills over the perfect bay waters, with small white caps, sail boats, power boats, and smaller craft moving freely and happily about on the water, the thought of Saint-Tropez came to my mind and I was grateful that I could enjoy such a wonderful day *:-)

Today's staff meeting washed more of the masks off, and we are beginning to see each other for what we really are. That is good, but not comfortable. Several staff members paired off after the meeting and went for long walks outside to find their new places in the scheme of things. The report I gave was well received by the senior managers in the room, but was uncomfortable for a particular faction that is attempting a coup by usurpation of mandate. Who knows what will happen next?

No comments: