Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Dark Nebula Shelled, Suffers Mortar Attacks

I am looking madly for my flak jacket and my steel helmet as the management structure is hit by shells & mortars, and the structure of Dark Nebula continues to crumble. I am making the effort to continue to have fun through all of this, but I may be injured or killed by the warfare in progress. I am content to know that I have significant value to offer in the workplace, & if Dark Nebula falls to the forces of darkness (2 of whom were seen quickly exiting the back door at 6 pm last night) then I shall make my escape as possible, and find another planet to continue my work life on. I am actually getting bored with all this stuff, and my impulse is to just cut the cord and jump. However, I am modifying my personal desires to take into consideration my family and the worlds they live in also. I do not want to begin a series of mini-explosions related to the fall of Dark Nebula, and I will wait just a little longer *:-)

No comments: