Sunday, June 24, 2007

Shiva Dancing, Five Stages, Walk In The Woods

Shiva is wonderfully engaged in dancing the dissolution of the former place of my employment, & is dancing the birth of the new place of my employment. I shall endeavor to enjoy the dance, add my own music to the celebration, & go with the flow of creation.

All of us who are participating in the dance with Shiva are cycling through the five stages of loss, & I have a poster in my cube that reminds me what they are, & that they are inevitable, & that they can be moved through safely with a little help from grace.

What a tasty treat yesterday! We got a spontaneous call from our son & his family: an invitation to meet them in a park that is located in the environment we live in, instead of the usual city park that gets trodden in tandem. We were thrilled with the opportunity to see & be with our 19 month old granddaughter in places that we believe are very special & unique, which she cannot see or be in anywhere else in the world. She was just brilliant, a real trooper, & made it through the whole experience, including getting up close & personal to a real steam train. She seems very well socialized, so kudos to my son & his wife, & she is taking the bumps, cuts & bruises of her life so far in stride. We had a really good time, & are filled up with good feelings. Thanks you guys *:-)

No comments: