Thursday, July 26, 2007

Blank, White, Cheap, Drywall

Well, as the Ayatollah Wannabee captured me via a blindside attack as I was coming out of the lunch room holding a piping hot container of my wife's excellent homemade soup, I was forced to listen to her attempts to pull commitment, information, vision, leadership, & enthusiastic support for her verbal concepts out of me. However, I remained calm & let her know that from my perspective, the future that I am able to see here at this organization is identical to the blank, white, cheap drywall surface that was directly behind us. She could not deny it, but tried to elicit non-specific enthusiitis from me (kinda like non-specific urethritis) which I would not provide. Geez, folks, why not just admit that we ain't got nuthin' goin' right now, and if the Great State Legislature decides to fund us, then maybe we can set our selves to some task or another. I referred her to my boss for any future commitment requests.

I have decided to take a trip to the lumber yard for awhile this afternoon to get my hands on something real *:-) I'll be back.

No comments: