Thursday, July 26, 2007

OMG, The ZIA Just Recruited Me Again!

It must be because I love intrigue, manipulation of global events, subtle turnings of the mind, & feeling my hand in significant events that I have been recruited by the Acting Interim Executive Director to be the "secret" technical contact for all 5 of the remaining candidates that will be interviewing for the Executive Director position. Some of the candidates are located in a different country, and so there will be some technical challenges. Nobody else in the organization is to know I am doing this, so there will be late night test conferences, emails sent with false signatures, & the usual plethora of cloak & dagger practices that will screen as much of the process as possible from the staff. Cool *:-) I will be communicating directly with the candidates, which actually surprises me since I thought HR would be doing all that, but hey, whatever. An added wrinkle (don't tell anybody), is that my own boss is one of the candidates!

Off into the dark caverns to concoct my plan *:-)

No comments: