Monday, July 16, 2007

Where's My Plug?!...Damn, I Guess He's On His Way *:-)

Our daughter in law lost her cervical plug completely today, & the contractions are rolling through in sets that are keeping her on her feet. The grandmas are in attendance, & my son (the father) is also home so we believe all will be well. We are excited to see the new fellow *:-)

Can you believe that my son was GIVEN an iPhone by the company he works for? After finding that out, & fondling his iPhone at lunch today for a little while, I came back to work & mentioned to the Interim Acting Executive Director that I felt I needed an iPhone to be as productive as possible...& she said that if I would give the state governor a call & get him to let her know it is ok, she'll get it ordered right away. Not going to happen, I guess *:-) Oh well...

No comments: