Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Food Lump, Ghosts, Small Change

Today the IT team went to lunch together & went to the "all you can eat" Indian food restaurant. I hate "all you can eat" Indian food restaurants because I eat too much, and then don't feel good for the rest of the afternoon. I don't know why I do that. I know better by now. I do it anyway. I will stop doing that soon *:-) I still have a food lump in my tummy that will not move. I don't feel good. Remember this, please, for next time.

It is an odd odd time here in South Swamp. The Warlords pass one another as though they aren't fighting, but they are. The staff who were laid off, and are now officially 11 days into their 60-day death march, are beginning to appear as ghosts occasionally, and I expect that will increase as they get closer to their actual death day. Weird for the rest of us tho. Not much point in working on anything with someone who is turning into a ghost.

If the Biggies approve it tomorrow, a couple of us will be moving to another part of the building. Not really much of a change for me, but at this point around here, change is good.

No comments: