Thursday, July 26, 2007

"Institutional Inertia"...Oh Yeah *:-)

My wife just called & left a message on my mobile that she heard a phrase that seems to describe part of what is going on here at my work place, & yeah, it is a kind way of saying that this place is sick and pretty fu...d up. The phrase "Institutional Inertia" is descriptive, but it lacks the stink of the actual process of waiting until all the politicians, Warlords, & Ayatollah Wannabees feel that they have gotten as much of the pie as they are going to get, then we can get back to the actual fighting. Can you tell I am in a bad mood? I'll shake it off pretty soon, when some of the politicians get the hell out of the office. We were just told that our Acting Interim Executive Director has invited 5 staff from another organization, not affliliated with ours, to share our cubicles, which means some of us, me included, will be moving to the back of the building (did I say building, I meant bus). Also, there is another delay in the date by which we may have a new Executive Director, due to a conflict in the vacation schedules of some of the senior selecting officers. Yuck.

No comments: