Saturday, July 14, 2007

Kirtan, Video Training, No Baby, No Script

Healing Kirtan is in my ears, then to my brain, then to my heart. Magic. Open & honest. It allows me to breathe as I was intended to breathe. I am grateful.

Several hours at the computer for video training today, which forced me to change my default browser to avoid some issues, & also forced me to actually learn some new things *:-) Recently, I have seen a trend in training videos that allow the trainer to just go through the application, & if they make mistakes, they just make that part of the training! Hmmm, I am not trained to train that way, but maybe I missed a train somewhere? I will think about it.

Our new grandchild has not yet decided to leave the Elysian Fields just yet. The Doctor says everything is ok, so we are cool with it & hope the mom-to-be has as easy a time as possible. We believe the new baby will be very healthy because of the full term. Good job guys *:-)

I was able to help my wife today by showing her some new stuff about printing, & also helping her find a free app that installs protection against scripts running when she goes to web pages. She seems grateful for the help, & I yelled at her much less this time while we were practicing, which makes me happier. I am a "slow & steady as she goes" type teacher, & don't really want to practice what a colleague of mine espouses, which is to "learn by destroying".

So much to do, so little time.......................Aum Aum Aum Shanti Shanti Shanti

No comments: