Thursday, October 25, 2007

"The Bureaucrat"...My New Autobiography

Yes, well...I've learned a great deal in the last couple weeks, having had the opportunity to observe, & been drawn into, the inner circle of a University of Blueberry Syrup mid-level bureaucrat with 21 years successful service, & whose wife has even more service, & holds a higher rank. This education has given me enough knowledge to make changes in my behavior, which started in a small way today, & which will expand into a full change in a couple weeks. For tomorrow, it is about clothing. For a couple weeks from now, I'm worried that I might even be playing a bit of golf at noon *:-( Repugnant as that is to me, I want very much to remain employed for another 8 years, & am willing to go with the flow. I continue to seek guidance.

No comments: