Friday, October 05, 2007

My Miata; Cheeks Hurt; Cat Is Back

Heh. I still don't believe I have a nice Miata convertible sitting in my driveway that I can drive anytime I want *:-) Heh. It's not mine of course, but since my son needed a pickup to do some moving to support his taking a new position with a company about 100 miles away, he did a temporary trade. I don't know if I will actually drive it or not, but if my wife wants to take a little ride to the grocery store or something tomorrow, we probably will *:-)

The mp3 file that I created, a short blues cut that has some of my vocals on it, resulted in smiles, giggles & laughter today for the folks I sent it to (at their request). One of the listeners said her cheeks hurt from laughing so hard *:-)

The soundtrack from a cool dvd that my wife & I have been watching (a series) is done by none other than Cat Stevens. I haven't even thought of him in a very long time, & now I will probably be downloading some of his stuff from iTunes tomorrow. Nice to know that sound is still around.

No comments: