Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Viper Full Of Fear Turns, Bites Own Family Members; Discomfort

The South Swamp Acting Interim Executive Director (yes, they still have not chosen a real one yet), knows that she is coming to the end of her life of power, & she is moving to consolidate as much as possible by putting her minions in positions of influence. However, she has lost control of herself & is also alienating staff who are absolutely key to the survival of the great ship South Swamp. Kind of like a poisonous snake in pain turning & biting itself & its offspring.

I am discomfited by working in a real, unchangeable, writhing bureaucracy. I found out today that if I survive for 5 years, then I will have become inured to bureaucratic ways, & the sailing should be smoother. I have no idea if that will happen.

Because I am tired from work, & also because I don't eat after 6 pm, & therefore get hungry, my wife & I are not getting along very well at the moment, also because she seems to be under some negative influence. I have faith that I am doing the best I can however, & must not let her attitude or feelings become mine. Good luck to me *:-)

No comments: