Sunday, October 14, 2007

Workies Again; MrFixIt Visits; VP Visits (Very Pregnant)

Yah, wier haben werk heute. So what else is new *:-) Lots of document creation & keynote creation for a presentation tomorrow. Everything went pretty well *:-)

Put some new photos on Flickr that showed the visitors we had this morning. My youngest son & his VP (Very Pregnant) wife came up so my son could replace the large rear tail light on my wife's Toyota pickup truck. He really knows what he is doing, & did a very fine job, in quick time. That gave our daughter-in-law a chance to chat about birthing with my wife, which was cool too. The work my son was doing on the car motivated me to mount the numeric address identifier on the new fence too, & it looks very nice with the big brass numbers.

Off to pack up my stuff for going to work tomorrow *:-)

No comments: