Monday, October 29, 2007

People Like My Photo; Surprise Link; Phone Phailure

Hey hey hey *:-) So far people like the photo I submitted as part of the local contest, which makes me feel good, & when I looked at the site for the local weekly paper that is hosting the contest, I noticed a link on the home page that shows what local houses have been selling for, & it contains an incredible amount of detail & all for free, although it is necessary to register to get access. Very informative, especially since it shows houses in the near neighborhoods that our son & his family are trying to sell their house in. My wife & I will tell our son about it so they can be realistic about their pricing & can speed up the completion of the sale so they can move on to getting another house near where my son is working now & can get their family back together.

The phone system guys were back at South Swamp all day today, & what a keystone cop routine *:-) I am not exaggerating...when they left this evening, when someone from outside calls person A, the phone on person B's desk rings *:-) Absolutely hilarious. It'll be another week before they get it straightened out.

No comments: