Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Grant Writer; Scrap Crap Delivery; Official Scribe

So...for the last two days I have been having papers thrust into my face & have been asked to write/rewrite a grant proposal that is due on the 15th. The guys who are actually on the list as writing the grant haven't thought it through yet, so there is a lot of me running back & forth to their offices as I discover stuff that doesn't work, since I do have experience writing grants. No worries though, the person who thought up the grant is doing it for the good of the organization & I fully support the project, especially since he is my boss *:-)

Also today, since I own the only pickup truck in our entire organization, I was asked if I would take all the scrap crap IT hardware to the official University of Blueberry Syrup recycle station, which I did. Made for an interesting if somewhat incongruous break from the grant writing *:-)

Also today, I was elected to be the official staff meeting scribe, starting this Thursday, for our weekly staff meetings. Hmmm, I wonder what that means?

No comments: