Sunday, October 28, 2007

Photo Entered; SharePoint Uploads; Wife Bitten

I took a photo today out in our yard, edited it to perfection, & submitted it to the local weekly paper photo contest. I rarely do that, although I am an excellent photographer/artist, & this time I felt motivated to do so because my wife & I live on such a beautiful natural place. I am happy with the result, & am letting go about the winning thing, although I will accept the prize if I do win. Good luck to me.

I loaded some new data elements into our South Swamp SharePoint site, & reloaded all but one of the items from last week which were dumped when the server crashed. I didn't get much South Swamp work done this weekend, & that is ok. I did not get to TeleWork last Friday, & spent the entire day at the South Swamp HQ chasing rabbits around the office covering for the 2 ET staff members who are on vacation. Damned phone system installation didn't get done either. Oh well.

My wife is suffering, but will recover. Although we got to spend a very nice weekend together, on Saturday evening, while watching a bit of DVD entertainment, she got a bite of some kind on the back of her leg behind one of her knees, & by today it had swollen up quite large & was itching ferociously. We put clay on it & before we did that I took a 3 mega-pixel close up photo & we viewed it on our Mac & we think the clay will resolve it. She lay down to rest 3 hours earlier than usual, with the lights out, not knitting or anything, which caught me by surprise, so I know it is bothering her. I hope she recovers quickly.

No comments: