Wednesday, May 16, 2007

17-Month Old Granddaughter Finds Lost Mobile Phone, Calls Home!

Just kidding *:-) My wife lost her mobile phone today, and after thinking and worrying about it for a while, figured that she dropped it either inside our granddaughter's home, where she was watching her, or just outside the front door in the front yard area. After my wife got home where she could get to a phone, she called me and asked me to stop by our granddaughter's home after work and see if the lost mobile was there. I did stop by, and I was just about to call the lost mobile phone's number to see if I could hear the ring, when my granddaughter, being held by her very pregnant mom, got my attention and let me know that they had already found the lost mobile and I didn't need to call it. I got to goof around with my granddaughter for a while, and she remember my nick-name, which is easy for a 17-month old to say, so that was cool. She would not give me a hug however, and shook her head "no" when her mom asked her if she would give a hug *:-) No worries, I got to kiss her cheekies a bunch, and we had fun chatting about the embroidered dragons on the shirt I was wearing, which her mom said she recognized because they have a dragon statue inside the house. All in all, a worthwhile side trip for me on my way home *:-)

No comments: