Saturday, May 05, 2007

Playing In The Dirt

Excellent. I got to dig, rake, move stones, hack blackberry brambles, pile old rotten wood, plant, tamp, water, & stand back and enjoy the results of placing several new plantings just where & how my beautiful wife wants them *:-) I like this sort of work. Very therapeutic, just as English gardeners have known for hundreds of years. I'm a bit stiff, but the single aspirin I took, combined with the single glass of wine should handle it *:-) I promised the new plantings that we would love them, & they seem to be taking to their new home quite well.

I also ate properly today, which means very little. I don't know why I eat too much on most days. I feel so-o-o-o much better when I eat less than my brain tells me I need to. I shall look into that.

No comments: