Thursday, May 03, 2007

Dark Nebula Devolution - Brain Trance, Brain Rave, Brain Survive

The audio energy I am now using to get through my time in the office during the devolution is all trance stuff. Stuff like N-Trance "Stayin' Alive" & Nukleuz "Walk Away" & Instrumental Trance "Sandstorm". What an emotional war zone! Moments of intense love, then moments of intense hate, then moments of intense silence. Today I asked my boss to add "rails" guidance behavior to his management style, & after he understood what I was talking about, has agreed to do it. I have a good boss, but nobody in this organization has ever received real management training about what to do during devolution, which I have had, so I am helping where & when I can. I shall continue to watch my step and avoid land-mines, but there is no guarantee that an IED or well aimed spear won't injure or destroy my existence here.

No comments: