Sunday, May 27, 2007

Granddaughter Injured In Fall, Bopa Has Questions

I just want to know one thing: Was the adult male who was part of the two-person team watching our granddaughter, drinking at the time the injury happened? I do men's counseling, and I have a little experience in observing behaviours that indicate chemical dependencies, & I need to find a careful, loving and gentle way to find out if there was beer or other alchoholic beverages being consumed by the adult male when the injury happened.

The good news: even though 7 stitches were required to repair the rip in our granddaughter's face as a result of the injury, we are told that no permanent scar will result. I hope that is true & that no further complications arise. Our best wishes go out to our granddaughter during her healing time.

No comments: