Wednesday, May 02, 2007

On, and On, and On, Dark Nebula Slowly Twists In The Wind

Back in the office after several days out, and it is not better, it is worse. Another promise to the full staff during a live meeting that a full disclosure of the "reorganization" will be made at the end of the month. When an HR representative who was present questioned the Acting Interim Executive Director who made the statement what month she was talking about, the Acting Interim Executive Director quickly said "Oh, yes, I didn't mean this month, I meant next month"...on & on it goes. I can see the vital energy of the organization withering on the vine before my eyes, and I can also see the tendency for siloing increasing, which I admit I am tending toward also. Excellent practice for letting go *:-)

A few minutes ago however, I did get my pay envelope, so all is not lost *:-)

No comments: