Saturday, May 12, 2007

Wonderful Day With Wife; GPS Worked Under The Redwoods

Got home late yesterday afternoon from a 3 day business trip, & although tired, I finished the work day (just an hour or so) as a telecommuter from home & then was able to enjoy time with my wife in the evening. Today (Saturday) was a really nice day & we got to be together all day which was very nice. I had not been able to get the new GPS device that I carry around to find satellites so I could record us walking through the redwoods, & so today I started the gps long before we got to the walking spot, & since it had already found the satellites, I had no trouble uploading a nice record of our walk today, & then with google earth I was able to really get a good scenic birdeye view of where we were & how we walked the paths. Very cool *:-)

No comments: