Sunday, January 28, 2007

Baked potatos for dinner

I love baked potatos *:-) Even though I no longer put butter on them, or even cheese, I still love them *:-) That is what I made for myself for dinner tonight, and they tasted g-o-o-o-o-d. I put a little seasoning, and a few fresh cut veggies mixed in, but 90% just baked potatos, and yes, I always eat a few of the skins, since I remember the story about the potato famine in Ireland where only the poor got enough nutrition to survive because they ate the skins of the potatos while the rich just ate the white, or anyway that is how it was told to me.
We got an update on our granddaughter this evening from our son via phone, and she is doing well *:-) The outdoor play structure we got for her is getting some use, and her mom and dad have enhanced the outdoor stuff by adding some of their own. I mentioned to my son that it won't be mom and dad leading granddaughter, it will be granddaughter leading mom and dad, which is just how it should be IMHO.

No comments: