Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Torrance & Toyota & Training

Hello from Torrance, where I need to stay for 3 days to deliver a product & process training to a client.
The hotel I am in is located in an industrial part of town, and a quite large Toyota facility is across the street. My son, who has reason to know about these things, tells me it is a research facility. Cool.
I got lost for over an hour coming here today, and unfortunately I need to retract my praise of Yahoo's new Yahoo Maps portal. The site is beautiful, easy to use, and visually precise. The map sucked, and I will need to try one of the others and then hand write the directions for getting back because I don't have a printer with me. Some Marketing person must have fired the engineers and put it together herself. Pisses me off, actually.

No comments: