Friday, January 05, 2007

San Jose Starbucks...across from Camera 12 Cinemas

Crowded, noisy, nice.
Lots of interesting conversations, and the T-mobile actually works, but only in one corner of the building and as long as my laptop is almost touching the window, unless I want to walk about 1/2 mile up the street closer to the center of town. Promises of ubiquitous wifi have been made by the city fathers for sometime next year. We'll see.
The Museum show where my wife is an exhibitor and demonstrator is still going on, and is about 6 blocks away from here. I will walk back in about a 1/2 hour and see how things are going, since it is supposed to last until 11 p.m.
it is cold outside but almost all the tables, about 15 of them, are full of people out there. I am inside and will stay that way.

No comments: