Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Let the changes begin...

Ok, here I am, at the beginning of a new chapter, and with no idea of what the content will be. Time to have faith, take one step at a time, tidy up loose ends, look forward while watching where I step, and reaffirm basic life tenets.
Did you know that The Economist believes that the number of women who find it hard to focus seems to be rising? I work with a person whose employees have been suggesting that she has this issue, but in the work environment it certainly won't be me that brings it up. Anybody have a proven practice for success is working with someone who has this form of ADD?
I wonder if this blog can handle podcasting? I'll check into it and perhaps you will hear the melodic tones of my voice one of these days *:-)
Have Fun *:-)

No comments: