Sunday, January 21, 2007

Long weekend work-slog, but beautiful weather *:-)

4 minutes ago I sent the last email with all the new logins our partners in San Diego will need to enter their digital classrooms tomorrow morning. Yesterday the broadband pipe was clogged with something and I just couldn't get the uploads to work, so my wife and I decided to spend the 3 hours it took to stand in line at Verizon and renew our agreement and to get our new phones. We chose the Razr V3m, and so far we like them. It took us another couple hours to get a little familiar with them, since we switched from LG phones to Motorola phones, and by then the broadband was working fairly well again.
My wife and I had a very nice, perfectly timed walk through the redwoods today, which helps a lot. There were lots of non-USA residents visiting the redwoods today too, so that was nice to see people from all over the world acknowledging and respecting the natural gifts we have in this area.
We are disappointed that the outdoor play items that we ordered for our granddaughter have not arrived yet, but then we don't think our son has the safety fence up yet anyway, so maybe it's no big deal.
I downloaded my first "Tuva Throat Singing" selection from iTunes this evening, and we'll see how well I like it during the work day tomorrow *:-)
Have Fun *:-)

No comments: