Sunday, September 16, 2007

Home Office; Public Events; Home Office

Yesterday was hard physical work, today was hard mental work. I spent all but 2 hours today using a couple new(er) software apps to build & upload a presentation for tomorrows meeting for the South Swamp ET group of which I am a member. All the formats are new, & nobody has used this stuff yet, so it took a while. Got some cool stuff in the presentation though, so it should be kinda fun, I hope *:-)

Both my wife & I needed to be out of the home for a couple hours each today. She was supporting our son & his family by nannying our granddaughter while mom & dad went to a wedding. My wife went to the wedding site too, but played with our granddaughter while all the "adult" stuff was going on. She made it through ok, & loved being with our granddaughter, but of course she is extra tired tonight. I had a meeting down in the city we live near, & that went ok too, & now I am tired as well *:-)

Goodnight, Moon *:-)

No comments: