Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Late Rising; Ass-Busting; Red Means No

Because yesterday was full of hard physical labor, I took some extra time to rest this morning, & it is a good thing I did. I busted my ass today working on the woodshed/fence, & made really good progress, plus I took down all 11 of the large deck umbrellas & got them stored away before the first rain. Once they get wet, I can't put them away, so I am grateful to my boss to giving me 2 vacation days on short notice to get this stuff done.

My wife won't let me put up the bright red, round sign with our house number in large gold metal numbers on it at the end of the road where our parking area starts though. I was going to make it today, & had purchased apple-red bright spray paint for the background. She suggests that it would be too garish & doesn't "blend". Well, yeah, that was the point *:-) Oh well *:-)

No comments: