Saturday, September 01, 2007

Heat Handling; Errands; Pain

Most of last night & today was spent creating initiatives to handle the very hot weather. We left all the windows & doors wide open last night, with fans moving the slowly cooling air into the corners of the house. I closed up at 0730, & we made it through the day pretty well, but of course the 3rd floor bedroom/viewing studio got pretty hot. I just opened everything up again a little while ago, & we are starting the cool down process again.

We went out together & drove to various places, some fairly far away, & successfully got several important errands done. I also was able to get a small amount of fencing/woodshed building done because the boundary line neighbors were both gone for a while. It was hot work.

My left knee continues to provide me with quite a bit of pain, & it is constant. The night before last I got only 7 minutes of completely pain free sleep, & that was just because I happened to find a pressure point that relieved the pain for a bit. I slept ok last night, but the pain continues. I forgot to put ice on the knee tonight while watching a dvd, dammit! I will try to remember tomorrow *:-) If at all possible, I will be making a dump run tomorrow.

No comments: