Sunday, September 30, 2007

Six Hours Of Daylight; Couch Collapse; Trip Planning

I opened my eyes at noon. I entered a building at 6 pm & when I came out it was dark. Today I had a chance to see a total of six hours of daylight *:-(

For 2 of the hours of daylight I tried to see, I failed. At 2 pm I sank into the soft cushions of our couch & slept.

I was, & am, tired. Not as much as yesterday though *:-) Also, I get to take a chocolate torte with me to work tomorrow, so no worries *:-)

We, my wife & I, realized this evening that we need to set aside about 4 weekends a year for travel to see our grandchildren, because they are moving away. My son must follow the money, because he has a family to care for, & part of that family is two very young children. They will be moving about 100 miles away, which for us is quite a bit. We will start planning as soon as they get their new house. We wish them well.

No comments: