Tuesday, September 04, 2007

TGFT; Same Perception; Lunching Management

TGFT (Thank God For Trance) is still my motto of the moment. Listening to my iPod trance tracks really helps, no matter where I am or what I am doing. Trance seems to be created with the same reflective synaptic pace at which my brain resonates, which is very relaxing to listen to. Kinda like a recognition & acceptance. Thanks.

Human Resources received my written evaluation commentary on the Chief Warlord candidates today, & I asked a peer to take a look at what I had written but only after she had turned hers in as well. That happened toward the end of the day, & although the form of the submissions was different, the message that we sent was nearly identical, but in our own words of course. That made me feel good, because I respect the intuitive capabilities of this colleague. A sad commentary however, is that another of our colleagues will not submit any comments at all, & states that he doesn't care. That is a total cop out, since his current boss, who he says he really likes & hopes to continue to work for, is one of the candidates. This position is common for him however, & so, since I am his friend, I will not say or do anything to try to influence him one way or the other. It is his decision, and his consequences.

A few of our managers actually went out to lunch together spontaneously today, which very rarely happens, & what do you know? When they came back, they had some very good ideas for growth, improvement, & future path-making! Gee, ya' think?

No comments: