Sunday, September 09, 2007

More Woodshed; Numbers; New Meeting

I got quite a bit done on the woodshed today, & I am finding it much easier to work on now that 30% of the 8' high wall is up, so any violent trespassers or dogs will be much easier to deal with, & I am not exposed as I was when first working on it. Little by little, & the Tibetan Prayer Flags are helping, imho.

I needed to get a report in to my boss, & I was not inspired to do it since it is an artificially produced billing for some of the work I did earlier in the year. The client won't be happy to find out that my boss all of a sudden is going to charge them a rental fee on each of the laptops I use in the trainings I deliver, & that was not part of the original agreement, but my boss is a little naive about this sort of thing, so I shall look at it as a learning experience for him. I am not really involved, except to provide the data from which to calculate invoice amounts. Anyway, I used Apple's new Numbers app which I recently got, & it was fun, so instead of just getting the structure of the report laid out to complete tomorrow, I got the whole thing done & sent off to my boss. Cool. That allowed me to relax with my wife when I got back from my meeting instead of having to work on it.

I attended a different 12-step meeting than I usually do, & it is good to change things up every once in a while. I will try this new schedule for a while & see how it goes.

No comments: