Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Locked Synapses; Animated Avatars; Stinky Farts

No word on who the new Chief Warlord for South Swamp will be yet, so we continue to suffer from the bumbling, inept, and damaging management by the Acting Interim Executive Director. Some of my colleagues have lost their patience, & are taking sick days to avoid the situation. The A.I.E.D. has her synapses locked & cannot sense what is needed, & so blindly, dumbly, does only what she has seen others do in the past, which of course does not apply to the current need. Oh well, I can retire in about 7 more years, so I hope to make it until then *:-)

I did another animated avatar today, not nearly as funny as the first one, but still worth watching, so I will find out the reaction, if any, tomorrow.

The lunch of Mexican food after the ET group meeting on Monday is still appearing around me, unfortunately as a haze created by the stinky farts resulting from the over-cooked in aluminum pans, stale ingredients used to prepare the food. Also, who knows what sort of dairy products were used for the sour cream & the cheese. I should have it all cleared up in time to have another meal next Monday *:-)

No comments: